· California, 2008
· Alameda County Bar Association
· Alameda County Bar Association Criminal Division (Board Member and Co-Chair)
· Alameda County Court Appointed Attorneys Program
· Alameda County Judicial Appointments Evaluation Committee
· Alameda County Lawyer Referral Service and Modest Means Program (Board Member 2016)
· Alameda County Attorney Re-Boot Program 2016 (Chair)
· County of Contra Costa Court Appointed Attorneys Program
· Placer County Public Defender's Office
· Fresno County Public Defender's Offic
Bay Area Criminal Defense Law Firm dedicated to zealous and passionate advocacy. Law Office of Arezou Bakhtjou is located in Oakland, CA and helps clients in Richmond, Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland, Hayward, San Leandro, Pleasanton, Martinez, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, and all Bay Area Counties including Alameda County, Contra Costa County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County and San Francisco County. Attorney Arezou Bakhtjou has years of experience in Criminal Defense.
Contact us today to schedule your free 30 minute consultation.
1999 Harrison Street, Oakland, California 94612, United States
Attorney Advertising. This web site is designed for general information purposes only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.